Saturday, June 8, 2013

Barrister Bookcase

Barrister Bookcase just into our antiques mall in Fort Myers, Florida at Gannon's Antiques & Art. This is a beautiful well kept Barrister Bookcase with glass doors. It measures 3.5' tall and is 34" wide.
We buy Barrister Bookcases like this as often as we can we also buy vintage furniture and we buy antique furniture. If you have antiques or furniture we can help you with please contact us. You can also see our Antique Furniture Page.

We also offer free antique appraisals done by our team of professional antiques appraisers. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I've got 3 books by harunobu suzuki.i mean woodblock prints. I've been doing research.1 book is beauties of yoshiwara.1 book is Ehon Seiro Bijin Awase. The 3rd I'm not sure. I've only found one or 2 pages out of each book that sold by just the sheet. I would just like to know the value of the 3 together hopefully. I need to move my mother out of mississippi. I just really need the money. And what direction would be best for me to go like ebay or Christie's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or if I was able to go thru you. I really appreciate your time.

    ReplyDelete